Re: Compiling for Windows under Linux

2009/6/19 Milan Horák <konference@...>:
[...]
> On Windows XP Pro SP3 Czech it behaves this way:
>
> When I write 5.5, it cuts all after dot. When I write 5,5, Kicad accepts it
> (although next time in dialog is written 5.5 - it just translates it to
> number with dot). Seems like it behaves according to locale.
>
> So for me it seems like it behaves exactly the way it has to - according to
> locale setup of system.

No, this is not a way it has to. When you have locale enabled where
comma is a fraction separator then, you always have to see comma. Do
shall not see dot next time you open the window.

I have build I made under Windows with MinGW and my numbers are
working fine, but currently I do not remember whether I see dot or
comma. I have a Polish locale by default, where comma is fraction
separator. My binaries are at home., they were built from SVN trunk
version of source code. I've sent a PCB to prototype production from
that build couple days ago.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@...