Re: Compiling for Windows under Linux

Hallo Dick,

Dick Hollenbeck napsal(a):

Milan,

I am very concerned about your troubles. Perhaps you can help me (and
others) better understand them.

1) What are the names of the files which do feel should not have been
deleted from the SVN repository?

FindwxWidgets.cmake
UsewxWidgets.cmake

2) When were they deleted?

Revision 1833 21.06.2009 16:31:49

3) Can you pass on the exact communication (i.e. words) from the person
who said they were a PITA?

Revision 1833 comment:

These files are not needed for cross-compile to work. Additionaly they make maintenance a PITA.

4) Can you tell at which SVN revision the deletion occurred?

Revision 1833 21.06.2009 16:31:49

Thanks,

You're welcome.

I solved the issue at local level by copying the files by means of the script. I can post the script if anyone interested.

Milan

Dick