Re: Re: Other strange 'plot feature' in eeschema

Lorenzo a écrit :
Uhmmm... strange, maybe very very old plotters... I had an HP A0 pen plotter but origin was in the corner... inkjets which still accept HPGL have the origin in the corned, too.

Anyway 99% of the times HPGL will be used as an export format, so it shouldn't be an issue.

I didn't touch that part (and I doubt a lot of people was using it, since paper scaling was broken :P:P)

I believe it could be removed

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche