Re: Crash in PCBNEW using zone fill on OSX

Hello Marco,

as with all the errors I report there is nothing abnormal with usage.

I have a flash video that will show you the issue curring, on the file
in question.

http://www.bdis.ca/~briandurocher/public/kicad_errors/kicad-2009-07-15_2\
339.swf

-Brian

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Marco Serantoni"
<marco.serantoni@...> wrote:

> Looking to the stacktrace IMHO problem should be platform independent
(other developers could correct me if i'm wrong), anyway i weren't able
to reproduce it .