Re: Problems building..

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Marco Serantoni" <marco.serantoni@...>wrote:

> I was busy in the last days and i'vent taked a look to the SVN, seems that kicad doesn't build anymore due changes to GLCanvas.
>
> Seems that the 4th construtor is not avaiable on OSX, i've filed a bug report http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/11006 , in the meanwhile anyone sees an easy workaround ?

It's official, is not supported on OSX wx2.8:
status changed from new to closed
resolution set to fixed
The "new" (i.e. without implicit GL context creation) ctor wasn't indeed implemented for Mac in 2.8, this was done in 2.9 where all ports now have thesame API and many other improvements were done to GL code. Unfortunately we don't have resources to backport this work to 2.8 (as this wouldn't be trivial).