Re: OSX Errors Eeschema connecting nets to pins and passives.

Jean pierre,
Is simple to reproduce it on OSX, just starting from the blank sheet, adding a couple of components and trying to connect it with a wire.
s_OldWiresList is set to NULL because there are no wires avaiable, then at the end of placing is called SaveCopyInUndoList with a NULL producing the SEGFAULT.

I'm sorry for the late intervent but i'm in vacancy and i'm trying to "disintossicate" from the Net for few days..
Anyway if you want to talk with me about this issue i'm avaiable on the yahoo chat :)
--
Marco