Re: build error

Nagy László wrote:
Hello

Lastest svn :
[ 69%] Building CXX object common/CMakeFiles/pcbcommon.dir/__/pcbnew/class_netcl
ass.cpp.o
/home/lacko/forrasok/kicadsvn/pcbnew/class_netclass.cpp: In member function ‘boo l NETCLASS::Save(FILE*) const’: /home/lacko/forrasok/kicadsvn/pcbnew/class_netclass.cpp:266: error: ‘struct std:
:_Rb_tree_const_iterator<wxString>’ has no member named ‘c_str’
make[2]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/pcbcommon.dir/__/pcbnew/class_netclass.cpp.o] Er ror 1
make[1]: *** [common/CMakeFiles/pcbcommon.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Regards

Please comment the for loop out and tell me if you get any other errors. This information is not yet required in the *.brd file so that is why commenting this specific loop out is OK.

I also would like to know what version of wxWidgets you are using and how it was built. There has been varying degrees of migration of wxString toward the std::string in the wxWidgets library. The latest released version is 2.8.10 and by default wxString is in fact a std::string with a few extra functions like Printf(), but this depends on how the library is compiled.

Dick