Re: design rules problems

damien.rannou@... a écrit :

Hi,
I'm designing a new board, and I got some problems with the design rules
parameter :
- If I make a new rules, with nothing on the Track Width parameter, it
will put 0.000 when I will accpet the changes, with no error reported....
- When I delete the Net Classes rules I made, if it still have a Wire
attach, kicad will seg fault.
- I would like to have some wires with no rules, or multiple rules (like
a GND, with a 0.4mm track width for micro-controllers, and 1.0mm for
connectors), but I cannot find how to do this.

This is currently a code under development, and cannot be seen as a production version.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France