Re: New contributor

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
I would like to introduce the developer's list to Mr.

Isaac Marino Bavaresco

who has taken an interest in contributing to Kicad. Isaac seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and has been giving me some of his ideas via personal email. I would like for this process to continue on the list.

He will be coding the layer selection/enable/colors toolpanel that we talked about 2 months ago. Gabriele has disappeared, and Isaac seems to have the issue well in hand.

Dick

Jean Pierre,

I should mention that Isaac is also doing something that will incorporate the functionality of your recent "Copper Layers Dialog", but possibly somewhat differently. So I would not spend any more time on that if I were you. I think we should give Isaac some leeway to choose between what you have and what he has in mind. Isaac, don't make me look bad now.... :)

Dick