Re: New contributor

Brian Sidebotham wrote:
2009/9/29 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...>:

I would like to introduce the developer's list to Mr.

Isaac Marino Bavaresco

who has taken an interest in contributing to Kicad. Isaac seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and has been giving me some of his ideas via personal email. I would like for this process to continue on the list.

He will be coding the layer selection/enable/colors toolpanel that we talked about 2 months ago. Gabriele has disappeared, and Isaac seems to have the issue well in hand.

Ah right, I will stop work on it then. lol

Best Regards,

Brian.

Sorry Brian. The pay is pretty low around here, so the small percentage of my small brain that I can spend on this caused me to forget. I don't think I am alone. I guess frequent commits showing small incremental steps, even if not complete, with entries in the CHANGELOG.txt file might be a good way to carve out some turf for a period. Otherwise folks forget.

If you've got anything you are proud of, work it out with Isaac please. I will be away from the list for a day or so. I generally like the direction that Isaac is heading, and I think everyone else will also.

Dick