Re: Pcbnew layers

Rok Markovič wrote:

Dne sreda 30. septembra 2009 ob 19:10:40 je Dick Hollenbeck napisal(a):

> A keepout layer? Why not a keepout zone? If you wanted to keep someone

> out of a particular room in a multi-floor office building, you would

> lock the door, you would not build a new floor.

I like this idea. the zone should represent the board itself with

all cutouts, etc.

Rok

I think Geoff said it best. But more importantly, what Isaac said, paraphrasing: "Keepouts are beyond what I am working on".

They will have to wait. There will be enough dust being put into the air for the time being with Isaac's changes.