regressions

We are currently experiencing some regressions on usability.

The "zoom in" on library editor is erratic. Each step when I use my middle mouse button is not always in the same direction. Some of these mouse wheel rotations, although all in the same wheel direction, are causing the zoom to go in the reverse direction. So mouse wheel rotation is not working for me on library editor.

Also, my design rules dialog window looks like crap. The membership box is not resized correctly now. Jean-Pierre, are you not seeing that this dialog is broken?

Kicad is not looking too shiny to me at this moment. I think there will need to be much bug squashing before the usability gets up to where it once was.

Things that were fixed (after once being broken), and are now broken again, do not inspire anyone to help with that a second time.

Sorry, but I have having a very bad user experience with Kicad at this moment.

Dick

Follow ups