Re: Re: Libraries - files and components naming policy

If you would like to know it in details please read
http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0001/ (Miłego czytania)

In general it is a procedure how new proposals are submitted and
approved before they are implemented. Each document has its number and
its status. Idea is somehow close to blueprints on launchpad. But
numeric identifiers allows to track dependencies, deprecations, and
suppression. And such numbers eases the file naming of these
proposals.