Could we make the arrows on EESchema ERC have a color that stands

Hi Everyone,

I realize that most users have probably found the "Find" option to get
to the errors that ERC puts on the schematic, but it seems like it would
be helpful for those who don't like that option or are just learning to
make the arrows easier to see. Before I dive into the code to make a
patch, I'd like some feedback on this. What color is best? Do they
need to be bigger? Other ideas?

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

--------------040903050006010407000701 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE