Re: Re: New file uploaded to kicad-devel

Thanks Pat!

It worked, and now I have a lot of warnings to look into. If it proves
to be as helpful as ERC, I'll find a number of things to fix.

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering

 --------------000209010804090101080809 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE