Re: Could we make the arrows on EESchema ERC have a color that stands out better?

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alain Mouette <alainm@...> wrote:

> Today I go all over my schematics in the editor looking for the little
> boxes that exist if a wire endig is missplaced. That could be a more
> effective way of doing it and documenting it.
>
> Alain

Not to discourage any developers from adding this sort of feature to kicad,but seriously, my check script at kipy.org will do exactly this check (andmore) for you right now...

It will tell you any place where you have a dangling wire ending, in addition to other issues.

Personally, I am a big fan of scripting and batch processes for 99% of my work. The actual drawing of the schematic is not so efficient with a batch process, but almost everything else (including error reporting) is better in text, if you ask me. Then I don't have to worry about how big or what color the arrows are.

Regards,
Pat