Re: New dialog box work.

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>> I just noticed over the last few commits that some of the dialog boxes
>> have been replaced with new ones using wxFormBuilder. I just wanted to
>> give everyone a heads up that I am just about done with replacing the
>> library editor pin properties dialog box. I want to prevent any
>> duplication of effort in case someone else is already working on the
>> same thing.
>>
>> Wayne
>>

> Not me.
>
> Isaac and I are working on the layer setup and selection panels via
> private emails.
>
> And although I have a to do list beyond that, nothing pertains to
> eeschema libraries.

Dick & JP,

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to avoid any duplication of effort.
It's not like there are that many developers that we can afford to have
three people working independently on the same thing. It would be nice
to post these personal todo lists somewhere so other developers could
get feel for what is going on within the project. I'm curious to see
what will come out of the developer questionnaire.

Wayne