Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Rob Frohne wrote:
Hi Everyone,

As I read the code, I'm using iGoogle to translate the French comments, and putting the translation under the French originals for myself, since I'm handicapped in a language sort of way. :-) If they are of use to others, I can provide the patches.

Rob,