Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Please keep in mind that it is an alpha version of this program. I haven't developed it further because nobody was interested.

I am more than willing to improve/change it if you could give me some hints.

I believe that maybe putting both translation is an option. Moreover I think we should mark somehow google translation to distinguish it from the original English remarks ( maybe //g & /*g )

If you have any problem with using/compiling/running it please feel free tocontact me!