Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Dick!

See on: http://www.translate.google.pl/translate_t?prev=hp&hl=pl&js=y&text=module1()%0D%0A&file=&sl=fr&tl=en&history_state0=#

it is not my fault, it is a fault of google.translate

I may add a case to remove space before '(' but it may alter other commentssuch as "what it should do (if anything) to print it".

Thanks for feedback
Mateusz