Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Dick!

Sorry for multiple posts!

Please put this line to babelfish:
// here the Module is already in the BOARD, Create_1_Module()

BabelFish (french->english) gives me this output:
// young stag the Module is already in the BOARD, Create_1_Module ()

I know that normally you wouldn't copy it to babelfish, but in my program you can simply click "keep original" and the translation remains unchanged