Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>>
>> It seems to me that the method of translation can be left to the person
>> doing the translation. I just translated a few comments in some of the
>> code I am working on with Google and it seemed pretty painless. I may
>> see things differently if I come across a file where most of the
>> comments are in French. At that point I may give the program Mateusz
>> wrote a try.
>

>> I will take on the task of translating the source in
>> EESchema since I know my way around that code fairly well unless someone
>> else has already started on it.
>>

> Tremendous! Thank you very much!

Your welcome. I hope this makes life a little easier for developers.
On the subject of comments, I noticed that uncrustify doesn't attempt
break comments (or text strings) that exceed 99 columns. Would you
happen to know the setting to make uncrustify do that off the top of
your head. If not I'll take a look at uncrustify.cfg and see if I can
figure it out it assuming there are no objections.

Wayne