Re: Re: New poll for kicad-devel

Patrick wrote:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the kicad-devel group:

What is your first choice? o Keep things the same o An outright move of the source code home to Launchpad.net o Stay at sourceforge and switch to Trac and away from Tracker while at the same time putting Trac onto a distributed VCS

In the poll question on VCS, you had google code as one of the answers, but not in this poll question. Google code has both VCS and issue tracker, which I think work fine. They are simple and understandable. I haven't looked at Launchpad yet. If there is something compelling at launchpad, that's great, but I download code from google all the time and it seems fine.