Re: Gathering ideas of library and module improvement.

Hello Tonny!

Please see:

Vesa Solonen is curently working on guidelines for library/modules.

>From my side I am working on a tool that would allow:
- moving components between libraries using drag&drop,
- renaming components and libraries in a easy way,
- downloading requested components from central server,
- uploading them from your computer to kicad librarian email box.

The problem is I have to do four projects to my university and it may take me some time.