Re: Patch: Pin Edit tidyup [1 Attachment]

Brian Sidebotham wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I have attached a patch to clean up some of the pin editing code. It
> fixes the following bugs:
>
> (1) A new pin was always created with the pin command in libedit, even
> if the cancel button was pressed in the dialog. Now the cancel button
> deletes the new pin instance*
> (2) Moving a pin was destroying the display in libedit, it no longer does
> (3) When editing a pin, having edited a property and pressed okay the
> next left button click would move the edited pin. This no longer
> happens.
>
> * To cancel this, I created a new flag IS_CANCELLED, this might not be
> the right way to go about fixing this problem. If not, then any
> pointers to a preferred method are more than welcome.
>
> I spotted a few other bugs today too, I'll try and zap them tomorrow.
>
> This patch is against SVN rev 2086
>
> Wayne, appologies if you are working in this area and were intending
> to get around to these. I had to create several components today so I
> thought I'd have a look at fixing the niggles.

Brian,

No apologies necessary. I've been having way too much fun translating
comments (yippee!). I wanted to finish that up before moving on. I
figured I broke some things when I changed the pin editing code but it
was in need of some serious clean up. I'll try to take a look at your
patch as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for help.

Wayne