Re: PCBNEW microwave files translation [1 Attachment]

Mateusz Komorkiewicz wrote:
> I would like to improve microwave toolbox, to do this I need some file translated.
>
> I attached a patch with:
> muwave_command.cpp
> muonde.cpp

Mateusz,

I already have these two files translated in my development branch. I
was going to wait to commit them until I finished translating a few more
files but if you want to get to work, I will commit these files today or
tomorrow. I want to avoid someone else committing these changes to
prevent a bunch of conflicts in my branch. I wish the translation work
was going along more quickly but it is a slow time consuming task. I
should finish up the pcbnew source by the end of the week. That leaves
only the common and include source paths which should complete the
translation effort. If you are willing to help with the translation,
please let me know so there is no duplication of effort. I didn't hear
anything from anybody or see any major translation commits since the
discussion about translation took place so I took it upon myself.

Wayne