kicad-20100104-r2189-linux pcbnew netclass

good morning friends

I found very interesting this new version of Pcbnew but would like there tobe a possibility as it had in earlier versions that could define the size of the track at runtime because I need to set the default value (do not know if I'm doing wrong), so in the case a track that is in the midst of an ICfor example it usually comes with 0.8 mm and 0.4 mm to reduce and then back to 0.8 mm and could not change the width of the track at run time or add more than one width .

Another thing is that there are parts of the program that have not yet beentranslated (pt-br).

These are my comments on the version if you are already in process changes for the attention descosiderar.

Follow ups