Patches for hotkeys, pin rotation etc.

--========GMX33551263756234951688 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

Hi,

Before I'm starting to write bigger stuff, I'm trying to fix the small gitches that annoy me and decrease my working speed.

I've attached a patch for handling these issues:

* Hotkeys for EESchema

The current KiCad version has a very inconsistent hotkey handling; move & rotate works for some objects but not for example for hierarchical sheets, fields etc.
Thus I've added hotkeys for all these cases; schematic editing is now much faster (I often need to adjust the fields like refdes etc.) I've added support for rotating pins in the library editor and fixed issues while dragging wires (connections are not moved), inclusive hotkey there as well.
The problem of course is, that the hotkey name for "move" isn't representative, so I've called it now "Move Schematic Item" - hope that's OK.

So far it seems to work fine here (Linux Mint 8).

--

The bounding box calculation for hierarchical sheets seems to be very strange IMHO! Thus the bounding box gets too large, problem is that the estimated width is too large (wrong calculation of the text width). This should be fixed, perhaps somebody knows a fast way to extract the actual text width.

Bye ..
Torsten
 --========GMX33551263756234951688 Content-Type: application/zip; name="hotkeys_patch.zip"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --========GMX33551263756234951688--