Re: [rev 2234] wxGTK mouse jumping

--------------070203040905000400070206 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"; format=flowed

One more thing that might help sort this out. I note that after
repeating the zoom all the way in and all the way out with F1 and F2
hotkeys, it seems to converge to one spot for further iterations.

Rob

--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering
Walla Walla University
100 SW 4th Street
College Place, WA 99324
(509) 527-2075	http://people.wallawalla.edu/~rob.frohne

 --------------070203040905000400070206 Content-Type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1"

<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
One more thing that might help sort this out.&nbsp; I note that after
repeating the zoom all the way in and all the way out with F1 and F2
hotkeys, it seems to converge to one spot for further iterations.&nbsp; <br>
Rob<br>
I also note the "mouse jumping" when zooming.&nbsp; I am scrolling using the
trackpad on a laptop running Ubuntu 9.10.&nbsp; In the last release, this
was not a problem, and then it was a problem with the svn version, and
then it seemed to happen less often, but now it is back to more often
(almost always).&nbsp; To see this behavior, zoom in all the way and then
zoom out all the way and then zoom back in and you will see that you
aren't looking at the same place in the schematic.&nbsp; (I'm using eeschema
to test this.)<br>
I don't see the center of the zoom changing when using the toolbar
zoom, but it seems you are stuck with whatever point is in the center
of your screen, so the scroll zoom feature is much more to my liking.&nbsp;
:-)<br>
Thanks for all your good work!<br>
Rob<br>
This commit makes my mouse jumping all over my screen when I zoom. Also
zoomfit works not as before. Zooming in and out with the toolbar
buttons use the cursor position as reference point. Better would be if
you use the toolbar buttons that the center of the image is zoomed, so
as reference take the center of the viewport when not zooming with the
mouse.<br>
Regards,<br>
Jerry Jacobs<br>
<!-- end group email --></blockquote>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering
Walla Walla University
100 SW 4th Street
College Place, WA 99324
(509) 527-2075	<a moz-do-not-send="true"
class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
</pre>

<!-- end group email --></blockquote>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Rob Frohne, Ph.D., P.E.
E.F. Cross School of Engineering
Walla Walla University
100 SW 4th Street
College Place, WA 99324
(509) 527-2075	<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://people.wallawalla.edu/~rob.frohne";>http://people.wallawalla.edu/~rob.frohne</a>
</pre>
 --------------070203040905000400070206----------------000901070005090701030009 Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset="utf-8"; name="frohro.vcf"

begin:vcard
fn:Rob Frohne
n:Frohne;Rob
org:Walla Walla University;Engineering
adr:;;100 SW 4th Street;College Place;WA;99324;USA
email;internet:rob.frohne@...
title:Professor
tel;work:509 527 2075
x-mozilla-html:FALSE