Re: Problem with plot on OS X

One point I did omit, when I opened the file in the windows version RC15 I recieved pad incongruent errors and some if not all pads on some componentswere missing. I am unsure if there was a major change between these two versions and how they handled parts and pads specifically.

I attempted to use a more current build lastnight however, it would lock up/ freeze with the beachball of death when opening in PCBNew. I am hoping the probelm will be corrected in the near future. If you need additional files from me to correct it let me know.

Regards,

Brian