Re: Proposal of change of application preferences

Does this change make the program inconsistent with the windows version of the program? Does this only work towards making the interface more mac likefor the use of kicad? I have used the new build with the change of the main menu items breefly and find the change frustrating. The menu arrangment seemed fine to begin with, easy to follow.