Re: Hot key behavior on MAC.

Hallo Wayne,

Thanks for your ideas about this. For now this is only a quick and dirty hack. If my time permits i will ventilate the hotkey code to make it more clear and match also wxmac platform if you want to change the hotkeys. But fornormal operations like save, save as, open, quit it should be normal so wedont have to implement normal hotkey operations. If you read the changelogi wrote that it is a work in progress. Still the wxmac platform is experimental but more usuable than before. If you noticed i'm also busy with Marcowith a Mac OS X universal DMG image and installer.

Kind regards,
Jerry