Re: dialog_design_rules

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

Marco Serantoni a écrit :

[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Marco Serantoni included below]

Dick,
I've to propose you this change to a dialog for our poor guys that owns few inch square of screen, infact it doesn't fit in smaller screens and the Ok Cancel button exceeds the resolution making it unusable. I've cut some text and put someone else as a tooltip just to recover some vertical space.

--
Marco

I committed an option to show/hide the layer manager toolbar.
But not committed your change (Dick, can you seen that)

An other poor guy,

Whatever, I said this was OK as long as it continued to work for me the way I wrote it. I don't want to have to go hunting for my layer widget, otherwise this is code breakage as far as I am concerned. Said differently, I don't even want to have to click a toolbar button. So a toolbar button alone, unless the default is visible, will not make me happy at all.

You may need to add a configuration option and set the default as visible for me.

I just feel that this could have waited until the end of today so we did not have merge conflicts.

If anything got lost, you may have to resubmit the changes, they are in your lap now.

Dick