Re: Re: TODO.txt item L1)

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

OK, I see now what you are trying to do.

Sorry for my long winded previous response.

I did misunderstand your solution.

Your fix may work so long as the sequence of focus changes *within
wxWidgets* is done in a certain way. This may not be the case.

How does it work when you middle mouse click on the color button? In
that case the focus goes to the BitmapButton.

I still have my doubts.

Thanks,

After you clicked on the layer manager, it has the focus, and the hotkeys did not work until you move the mouse cursor back to the main window. When the mouse cursor is inside the drawing area, the focus go back to the DrawPanel and hotkeys work.
(The main Window does dot have a key event handler)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LAB - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche