Re: About the new layer manager

I agree that adhesive layers are hardly used but I find this has more to dowith the difficulty in using the module editor. Why is there no layer select in the module editor like there is in PCBNEW?

That particular part of kicad is horrible. Having to draw a line then rightclick to change the layer is counterproductive. The editor currently assumes you are only drawing on silkscreen. Although this is true for most of module edits if you try anything outside the superscribed functions it takes you double the required time.

I am also curious if this addresses the errors I was finding in plotting which would integrate pad outlines on the silkscreen layers of both the Mac and Windows versions (linux was not tested)?