Re: Patch for schematic library editor

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Yes, you're right I've seen already, that UNDO/CANCEL doesn't work - the default handler doesn't seem to handle this. With arc editing I'm not happy either, I have to check, how other programs do that. Currently you can adjust only the curvature and not the size - I think I need here to make bigger changes.
I'll try to work on this next weekend.

Bye..
Torsten