Re: Minimum Recommended Screen Resolution

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

> > And, as for me, I use compact 12" laptop with 1024x768px resolution screen and very happy with it. CAD is comfortable enough so I have no reason for greater resolution. Also the reason to keep low-resolution compatibilityis educational use: students often haven't modern PCs.
> >

> 1024 x 768

That's the current state of KiCad, anyway :D

Some (most?) netbooks are 800x480 (the eee's anyway) and simply removing the toolbar separator it's mostly usable there (except for some 'big' dialogslike the pcb constraints one...)

Of course given a very slimline theme, 8pt fonts and so on...