Eeschema printing proposal update.

I just committed my eeschema printing updates. Unfortunately I failed
to achieve my original objective of removing the current print dialog
and adding the settings elsewhere. The wxWidgets printing framework
does not support directly overriding the print dialog. I do not have
the time or motivation to rewrite a more flexible print frame work
myself. Maybe things will improve with the next wxWidgets release. I
did however exposed the page setup dialog which fixes the page
orientation problems on wxGTK. I have achieved reliable postscript
printing on wxGTK. Printing directly to a printer on wxGTK is still
problematic. There seems to be some interaction that I could not
resolve between the page setup dialog and print dialog that occasionally
yields less than ideal output. You may have to experiment to achieve
the desired printing results. I also noticed that the text output looks
terrible. I'm not sure what that is all about. Can someone with a OSX
please check to make sure I didn't break anything.

Wayne