How to report list of issues with 10th Feb build?

Hello all,

I had to reinstall Kicad yesterday, so decided to install the latest release for some boards I need to get out to manufacture in the next couple of weeks.

I know it is an early release, but I have been keeping a list of possible issues as I have been using it. The schematics were done prior to the new installation, so they are mainly limited to PCBnew so far.

How would you prefer me to report these to you? As a single post or as a seperate post for each? I did post earlier today, but I must have forgoten topress send...maybe that was a good thing in hindsight!

Ali

Follow ups