Feb10 Release. Unable to change track width of net class settings

Sorry to post before anyone responded to my previous one, but having placedmy components I have hit a brick wall that might require me to revert to the previous release already.

I have been able to add a new net class to the design rule dialogue, and apply it to selected nets, but I cannot find a way exit the dialogue and savemy changes. The same applies to the global design rules tab, meaning I have no way to change track widths from the default.

Maybe this is user error, but I have been trying for ages to figure out howto apply my own rules. For once, I really do hope it is user error.

This is on Vista32.

Thanks,

Ali

Follow ups