Feb10 Release. Set width ignores metric units request.

In the module editor, the set width option (right click over a line) does not follow the metric/imperial setting. It can only be defined in imperial units.

I know we tend to use imperial units for this sort of thing, but every other parameter seems to switch between imperial and metric units.

Ali

That is it for today. I do have a question about F1/F2 zooming no longer centering on the cursor position in EESchema and PCBnew, but there are a lot of posts about zooming so I guess this is still work in progress. The module editor does still zoom in/out on the cursor position.