Newstroke font location in code

--00032555b3e6f36bc2047f698ec6 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Hi,

If may I suggest a little improvement form maintenance point of view:
Please move definition of const static char* newstroke_font[] into .c file
for separate compilation, and leave declaration in .h file. This will help
avoid conflicts in case of multiple inclusion of that definition... as I
have now, due to probably wrong merge at update.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@...

Hi,<br><br>If may I suggest a little improvement form maintenance point of =
monospace;">const static char* newstroke_font[]</span> into .c file for sep=
arate compilation, and leave declaration in .h file. This will help avoid c=
onflicts in case of multiple inclusion of that definition... as I have now,=
due to probably wrong merge at update.<br clear=3D"all">
www.manveru.pl">http://www.manveru.pl</a><br>
 --00032555b3e6f36bc2047f698ec6--

Follow ups