Re: Fixes

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

> wafeliron wrote:
> > Before the real release will be out i would like to finish other parts together with marco to make this also a pre-release for OS X. It still needs further testing.
> >
> > PCBNew startup:
> >
> > ./src/osx/combobox_osx.cpp(67): assert "!(style & wxCB_READONLY)" failed in Create(): wxCB_READONLY not supported, use wxChoice instead
> > Do you want to stop the program?
> > You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.
> >

> > At pastebin a patch for some wxItemContainer errors and adding CTest/CDash support, and update compiling doc. This also has to be tested on the other platforms that wxItemContainer::GetClientData doesn't brake.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/m1d971ebb
> >

> We should create a svn "tag" during this release cycle. Then you can
> work on that branch and take your time, no?

That would be much better, how does subversion work with branches and merging ? As good as git? Or else i build a bridge between git and svn for my own fixes. And maybe marco can join.

If you would it be more in the public of kicad it would be good if marco also get write access to the repository so i dont have to commit his (OS X) patches anymore.

> Under these circumstances your MAC release could occur at a different
> point in time as far as I can see.

This puts the pressure down to the other releases. And so you guys can focus on other platform for releasing. That is a good idea.

> Dick

Thank you.

Jerry