How to upload code changes?

Ok,

I week or two I told this list I'd try and include the relevant hotkey in the tooltip for some of the buttons in Eeschema.

Well I've got a solution I wish to upload now. Unfortunately I've not used SVN before. I'm asking for someone's help to tell me how I can submit my code to the project.

I've checked out 2343.

My edits are in the eeschema dir, tool_sch.cpp file to be exact. I notice that Charras has been working in their two lately but I think I've been working on a different part of the files.

I'm using KDEsvn.

So I assume I will need a username/password. Then do I "commit" "merge" or something else?

Thanks,

Dingo_aus