Re: General Errors

Hello Jean-pierre,

this methodology breaks consistency with the entire program. There is no indication that the hierarchical labels need to be connected from the sheet at all. The bounding box idea on the regular labels makes sense this method does not.

I would recommend following the same connection scheme as unconnected nets,bus', pin's, etc. by leaving a square bounding box around the unconnected hierarchical pin/label.

Regards,

Brian