Re: Re: Is wxAui now required?

emmedics4 escribió:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lorenzo" <lomarcan@...> wrote:

Tried a build after updating (last was before xmas :P).
In wxstruct.h says:
class WinEDA_Toolbar : public wxAuiToolBar
if it is so, I'd propose to update the INSTALL file...
My problem is... what config option I should use in building the new wxGtk? Expecially unicode related one (the stuff about using utf8 or ucs4 as internal encoding)

AuiToolbar not, AuiManager is now required.

IMHO the configure should check for wx >=2.8.10, I had 2.8.7 installed (enough for the svn code of two weeks ago) and when I updated and recompiled saw this problem.
Compiling and installing 2.8.10 fixed the issue.
BTW: 2.8.10 is not available for Debian GNU/Linux Lenny, I was forced tobackport it. So now I have the .debs for Lenny.

Regards, SET

Ing. Salvador Eduardo Tropea http://utic.inti.gob.ar/
INTI-Electrónica e Informática Tel: (+54 11) 4724 6315
Colectora de Av. General Paz 5445 San Martín - B1650KNA
Casilla de Correo 157 FAX: (+54 11) 4754 5194
Buenos Aires * Argentina http://www.inti.gob.ar/