Re: Odd error on OSX

There are two labels to most components in PCBNEW's parts. Of course I would be manipulating a part's label, not a schematic label. I used label in the sense that a label is a name for an item. The exact field I was manipulating was one called "Reference" but this problem presents on every field including "Value", "Hidden-Text", etc.

It is also present on build 2368.

JP I also understand the needed to rebuild board connectivity after changing a pad name I have been using kicad for about 2 years now. But that is notthe issue. The nets connect perfectly fine.

To me it looks like there is an issue with the key trapping on the text input field in the "Footprint text properties" window. Something is happening and it is triggering a hot-key to search for a part. Not really a problem if your part names never use "t".

I have not tried to reproduce this issue on Windows, or Linux as I am phasing these out on my MAC's.

Regards,

Brian