Re: Re: Library Repository

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Mateusz wrote:

-rcl.lib (R, C, L, transformers, variable and dependent forms too)

Are you happy to use my example stub as a starting point? It will make your work much easier as almost all primitives are available. Only arrowheads and toolheads need work.

I know you are occupied, but would you mind if I send you a private email in case I have
some questions regarding guidelines?

It doesn't bother me at all, but it may be better to push discussion preferablly to the list. Some others may have a word to say too.

-Vesa