Re: Library Repository

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mateusz" <komorkiewicz@...> wrote:

> Vesa!
>
> I will start with:
>
> -rcl.lib (R, C, L, transformers, variable and dependent forms too)
>
> I know you are occupied, but would you mind if I send you a private emailin case I have some questions regarding guidelines?
>
> Mateusz

Mateusz,

I also provide some standard at http://kicad.dev.xtony.us you might want tohave a look at it. I would like to suggest that we should define a well naming convention before start as it is always problem when library get larger. I have recompiled Vesa's guideline in openoffice format. You may download it from the link above and edit it as you like.

Tony