Re: Re: Library Repository

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, phinitnan_c wrote:

Dear Vesa,

What software do you use to draw your example library? Library editor? I tried to use it
this morning to draw some example item and it was inconvenience.

Library editor is quite an only option and it is usable when you get used to it. Just pick an existing symbol in libray that is easily modifiable to symbol you are making, rename it to new name and you are done. There is a bug that prevents us using zero width line as polygon outline, so we have to use 1 mil line there for time being. Arrowheads need to be added by hand and th is inconvenient, but fortunately only one time job.

-Vesa